From: JAWS-Users-List <jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com> On Behalf Of
Susan Ward
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2018 2:54 PM
To: jaws users <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] need help in understanding jaws any books or
tutorials, out there?

  Hello. Well no such luck, I did buy the book from access technology institute
and did not see anything after I downloaded the file cause when I went to
extract the file it had nothing inside. I did buy Emerging in to Jaws 2018 and
was reading once you make the purchase which I did through pay pal no refunds
and it was 94.99. If anyone has a copy could you email it to me as an
attachment just don't like getting ripped off like this. I did look on the
freedom scientific website and the training material they want you to purchase
am not going to do it since it is 750 dollars on an SD card, and I did not know
about anything about access technology institute, so if anything could use some
help here. I mainly want the jaws book only, am not interested in Office.
Thank you.
Royal Family Tragedy Unfolds
risingstarnewspaper.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5aac12e699a2612e50c7cst03duc