Hello Listers,

Yesterday night, I downloaded and installed jaws 2018 on my windows 10 pro 64
bit machine.  This morning I Went to:

www.speedtest.net

I waited for the page to load, once the page loaded I pressed jaws key plus f7
pressed the letter c for change server.  Tried pressing jaws key plus f7 to
pick a server close to me.  Jaws came back with no links.

thanks

Michael

Email:

mikeam...@earthlink.net

iPhone:

mikeam...@icloud.com
JFK"

What kind of peace do I mean? What kind of peace do we seek? Not a Pax
Americana enforced on the world by American weapons of war. Not the peace of
the grave or the security of the slave. I am talking about genuine peace, the
kind of peace that makes life on earth worth living, the kind that enables men
and nations to grow and to hope and to build a better life for their
children--not merely peace for Americans but peace for all men and women--not
merely peace in our time but peace for all time."