Yes, and will be the case with all of their software, zoom text, zoom text
fusion, and jaws. Makes perfect sence, wish they had done it a long time
ago.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List <jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com> On Behalf Of
Adrian Spratt
Sent: March 17, 2018 7:22 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Confusion with jaws

Teresa,

JAWS 2018 is the latest, as Mr. Ed already replied. Your understandable
confusion comes about because VFO changed the way versions are numbered.
Until the year 2016, each version had a one- or two-digit number. the last
in this series was JAWS 18. This past year, in the closing months of 2017,
VFO decided against calling the new version 19, and instead assigned it the
name of the upcoming year, 2018. From now on, I assume this will be the
pattern, with version 2019 coming out next fall.