Okay, what should I download to get my dvds to play?
Justin

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of JM Casey
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2018 2:46 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] dvd cds

As far as I know, Windows media Player does not play DVDs out of the box. It
should play your CD though. Sorry, I don't use this program at all, so I
can't really offer any concrete suggestions. You could open media player
first, and then use its menus from within the program to choose to play the
CD. I don't think this will work for the DVD, though.