Yes sir there still is a free version of drop box. They do offer a pro account which is $100 a year which is 1 TB. The free version is 2 GB if memory serves.

-----Original Message----- From: Lenny McHugh
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2018 10:02 PM
To: JFW List
Subject: [JAWS-Users] free version ofdropbox

Is there still a free version of dropbox? A few months ago I had to wipe my
hd and reinstall windows. I went to the dropbox page and I did not see the
free version. In the past few years I only used it twice. Once again I now
need to send a very large file.

---

Please visit my web page

http://www.LennyMcHugh.com