Hi all,
My computer, whose ordeals I had described in an earlier message, seems to
have essentially solved its problems, with only a few small ones remaining.
I tried the new skype which had been installed in it, and, although I do not
like it very much, I feel I should proceed getting used to it. My question
is the following Since the conversation window rather than the contacts,
appears to be taking prime place, is there a way, using jaws, for me to
determine who among my contacts is online, and is there a way as in the
past, to show just online contacts and also jaws reporting someone going
online I have installed the special scripts but in the guide no such info is
reported.
                                Thanks for any help,
                        Takis