Hello list,

As the subject line states, I’m looking for a stand alone Jaws accessible
calendar with Google calendar integration. I do use Outlook and the outlook
calendar and while with some tinkering, you can import  a Google calendar
into the Outlook calendar, you can’t do anything from within Outlook but
view appointments. I took a quick look at the built-in Windows 10 calendar
and wasn’t terribly convinced.

Anyone know of something that may work? That or can the built-in Windows 10
calendar app actually do this?

Thanks,

Cristobal