I started out looking for a utility and now I have at least three of them to pick from. Depending on their respective permissions I might just post them on the server for others to find. I will review the licenses before hand of course.

-----Original Message----- From: Hareth
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2018 9:30 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] looking for a utility

My bad that one was the removable usb and fire wire.
this one is the CD / DVD stuff.
https://wineject.com/
Notice;: how to acquire a free personal license  located down that page.

On 3/27/18, Hareth <haret...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi David and all,
If you talking about this please disregard, If not give it a spin, its
an open source neat little thing if it does all it says, hotkeys and
more:
https://quickandeasysoftware.net/software/usb-disk-ejector