I have windows 7. Perhaps these directions are for windows 10?

Miriam

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List <jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com> On Behalf Of
joediner...@gmail.com
Sent: Sunday, April 01, 2018 11:24 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] arranging files in alphabetical order

Here is what you need to do to resort your files

1 - Go to the folder in question

2 - Hit Alt + V and this will take you to the view tab

3 - Hit Control + right arrow and go to the current views group box

4 - Arrow right to Sort by and hit enter

5 - The first selection should be name hit enter on it and it will reverse
sort back to the correct alphabetical order