Howdy Patty,

See if the following will get you pointed in the right direction:
From: Brian Lee
1.  If focus is in the inbox use CTRL+3 to move focus to the contacts list.

2.  Use Alt key followed by V, followed by A, followed by B, followed by V
to launch the "advanced settings" dialog box.
3.  Either use Alt+S or use tab key in the dialog box to the Sort button and
press spacebar.
4.  You should find an edit combo box in which you can use up or down arrow
key to choose your first sorting choice.
5.  Use tab key to the group of radio buttons for selecting between
ascending or descending order.  Use up or down arrow key if necessary to
make a change.
6.  Use tab key to the second edit combo and make your selection using up or
down arrow key.
7.  Tab to the group of radio buttons to make your choice for the sorting
order and use up or down arrow key to select the appropriate radio button.
8.  Tab to the OK button and press spacebar.

Take care.
Brian Lee
Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sennt from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the