what is SSL?

-----Original Message----- From: Lenny McHugh
Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2018 10:50 PM
To: JFW List
Subject: [JAWS-Users] ssl and google chrome

Well, my informational only web page is now costing me another $120 for 2
years. I renewed my domain name and moved it to godaddy’s faster server
which is also a little more secure. I had a problem with the migration and
called for help. The young lady was fantastic in the help then gave me the
bad news about google chrome. Shortly they will require ssl verification for
every web page and if you do not have it the individuals trying to access
will get a security warning. She only told me about it now before they get
hammered with phone calls about the security errors.

---

Please visit my web page

http://www.LennyMcHugh.com