Nothing so far, but the day is young so to speak.

I did try that command to no avail unfortunately at this time.

-----Original Message----- From: JM Casey
Sent: Thursday, April 5, 2018 12:07 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] VLC time jump question

Cool. Let us know if you figure anything out as well. Because I would like
to do this. I'm generally a VlC proponent for video watching but I have to
admit the program, though largely very usable, has some ... accessibility
quirks.

Also, in referring to that Winamp command, I think I meant just "j", and not
"ctrl-j". heheh