I'll prlbably have to get someone sighted to do it.
 Justin

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of JM Casey
Sent: Thursday, April 5, 2018 12:16 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] language

Did you try clearing your cookies?

I can copy and paste the steps from that page, if you want, but it's going
to be difficult to find the buttons if you're not able to understand them. I
mean, it is lucky it's Spanish then or not Chinese, or, indeed, Indonesian,
so you could probably do it. However, I think clearing your cookies should
(probably?) set your account language to match your system language. Well,
anyway, here is what it says (applies to desktop web):

If you are logged into your account

- Click on the circular Profile icon at the top right of any page, and
select Settings
- On the next page, under the General tab, click edit next to your current
language
- From the dropdown menu on the next page, select the language of your
choice, and click the red Save button

If you are not logged into your account

You will see a dropdown menu on the top right of any page listing the
different available languages. Changing the language in this dropdown *will
not*
change the language of your actual Meetup account.

You will have to log in and follow the steps above in order to change your
account's language settings on the desktop website.