From: Fanus
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Sent: Saturday, April 07, 2018 2:51 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Screen Resolution Settings

Hello Mike
Thanks for the explanation but my question is then whether the onboard
display card has an effect. My problem is that irrespective of which screen
resolution I use most of the time the jaws cursor just says “blank, blank,
blank”. So, is this caused by the display which is too old or the onboard
sound card. I shall like to replace which ever to be able to use the jaws
cursor properly. I use Windows 10 with the latest version of jaws but this
was the case with windows 8.1 as well.
Regards
Fanus