it should go to your email inbox

-----Original Message----- From: Kimsan Sent: Sunday, April 08, 2018 2:58 AM To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] send a text message
Man, if you would've only told me about the second method that would've
saved me tons of fights with my x-wife lol.

Anyways, when sending the text from your computer, when they reply from
their phone, does it go to your inbox, or to your phone.
I'm asking, cause when Mike posted the second method, I texted my daughter,
she replied and it went to my phone.

If you are a wrestling fan, I invite you to visit my wrestling site for
blogs and podcasts by navigating to: http://www.therasslincafe.com/
Also, you may like our page on facebook at
https://www.facebook.com/TheRasslinCafe/ or join us on twitter
@TheRasslinCafe

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Friday, April 6, 2018 9:24 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] send a text message

Hi Lenny,

There are actually 2 domains you can use to send text messages from your
computer with Jaws to a Verizon user.  The first one is for text messages &
I don't have any luck with this one because it has a limited number of
characters, but even if I don't exceed the character count my family /
friends don't get the whole text, so I use the second one.
#1:
phonenum...@vtext.com

This second one is the domain for sending pictures / sound files, & doesn't
appear to have a limit, so to speak, & the domain I always use for sending
text messages.
#2:
phonenum...@vzwpix.com

Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sennt from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the