From: JAWS-Users-List <jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com> On Behalf Of Jim
Pursley
Sent: Sunday, April 08, 2018 4:33 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Opening a second window in Firefox

Hi, Adrian.  Control + N should open a new Window.  Control T opens a new tab.
Using ESL, latest version of Firefox.

On 4/8/2018 4:01 PM, Adrian Spratt wrote:
> My default browser is IE11. However, I'm having to use Firefox more and more.
> With IE, when I want to open a second window, I press control-t and enter the
> URL. However, although control-t seems to have the same function in Firefox,
> I can't get it to work. Can someone put me straight?

James C. Pursley, Chief Investment Officer Gaia Capital Management
www.gaiacapital.com jim.purs...@gaiacapital.com Underpinned by sustainably
growing cash dividends from quality companies we seek long term client account
growth.