From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of David Casanave
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2018 3:46 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] how do you create an Outlook folder?

Hi Ken,

The way that works for me is when your in your list of emails, arrow down to
the email you want to put in the new folder, then press control + shift +v,
this brings up the move to folder prompts. Select  the name of the file zero
folder, then  press shift + tab one time up to the "new folder" button and
press enter. Now you're in the edit box to type the name of the new folder
you're creating, after entering the name hit enter and the folder is
created. Now hit enter again to place the email you initially selected into
the newly created folder. From now on, the new folder should appear
alphabetically under your "folder zero."
The key with this series of actions in the "move to folder" prompts is to
always start with the folder that you want the new folder to appear under,
otherwise you'll have to hunt for the newly created folder if you don't pay
attention to this detail.

To your success,
David