From: Michelle Clark
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2018 5:58 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] can nolonger type text in outlook 2010 mails

It works!

Thank You,

Michelle

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2018 7:37 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com

Hi Michelle,

When this happens, try maximizing the window to see if that helps.  Windows
key + up arrow, or Alt + Spacebar, let up on both, then press the letter, X.

I don't run Outlook so I can't test it, but I'm sure others would be curious
to know if it works for you.

Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sennt from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the