Go to notifications under Windows settings and uncheck the box for outlook.
I found this after two weeks of having to hear this notification even in the
middle of the night.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List <jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com> On Behalf Of
HICKS, Steven (ROYAL CORNWALL HOSPITALS NHS TRUST)
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2018 12:31 AM
To: 'JAWS-Users-List@JAWS-Users.COM' <JAWS-Users-List@JAWS-Users.COM>
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Microsoft Outlook 2016

Hi friends,

Is anyone using Microsoft Outlook 2016?
When I receive a new message, I get a notification which JAWS speaks which
is fine but it can be annoying, is there any way to turn this off?

Steve.

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the
intended recipient please inform the sender that you have received the
message in error before deleting it.
Please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or
take any action in relation to its contents. To do so is strictly prohibited
and may be unlawful. Thank you for your co-operation.

NHSmail is the secure email and directory service available for all NHS
staff in England and Scotland. NHSmail is approved for exchanging patient
data and other sensitive information with NHSmail and other accredited email
services.

For more information and to find out how you can switch,
https://portal.nhs.net/help/joiningnhsmail