From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of David Ferrin
Sent: April 12, 2018 9:55 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] whats app application

It would seem like you can converse with others using an internet connection as
if it were a phone.

Now a days with nation wide calling, Skype and or face time if both parties
have an I device I would think that such things are falling by the way side.
Then again this last is only my opinion for whatever it is worth.