From: George Martinez Sr
To: JAWS USERS
Sent: Friday, April 13, 2018 9:47 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Settings in Adobe Acrobat Reader

Hi All,

Just loaded Acrobat Reader in my new computer.

How do I get to the settings to tell it NOT to ask all the questions every
time I open a PDF file?

George A. Martinez, CPA

O-602.368.8854

F-1-888.822.0282

C-602.368.5424

"He who loses money, loses much; He who loses a friend, loses much more; He
who loses faith, loses all."  Eleanor Roosevelt