What I do is make sure my curser is in the upper left hand side at the top.
Patti

Hi. We've had an earlier thread on this subject. I've also written and
spoken to VFO about it, but all they told me was to change certain JAWS
quick settings that I want to keep for other purposes. I don't need to make
these changes when using earlier versions of JAWS, which means I spend my
day switching between versions.

I've just written again to VFO tech support. I'd urge anyone else
experiencing this problem to do the same because it's a significant flaw.

---