I just wanted to remind everybody that when contacting the list moderators the
most efficient manner is to use:

jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com

The above address will reach all of us where as if you write to me or one of
the other guys who say for example happens to be on vacation and I know that
sounds far out there as nobody would want to take a break from their respective
computers, but let’s just say if it did happen that way. Your request might not
receive an answer in a timely manner.

Other than that little glitch things have been running quite smoothly around
here for an extended period of time. Which goes to the lists’ longevity, 12 and
a half years already. Now if you have a reason to contact one of us privately
or don’t mind the possibility of waiting for a reply then go for it.

OK I have rambled on long enough and remember go Penguins.
David Ferrin