Takis,

Is it possible that the email from Amazon with the verification code ended up
in a spam or junk folder rather than in your inbox?

Pam

From: JAWS-Users-List [jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] on behalf of
Panagiotis Antonopoulos [panto...@windtools.gr]
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2018 1:56 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Amazon and accessibility

Hi Judy/all,
Because I sent something similar to our group, I do not know if your
reference concerned my posting (a male in that case), but I never received a
reply and I have still problems with Amazon, being unable to access my
account from my new Lenovo computer, because they need verification, and the
purported code sent to my email address just never reaches me so that I can
continue. I also wrote to their helpdesk and received no reply so far. So, I
am really puzzled as it only happens with Amazon.
                                Greetings from Greece,
                                Takis