From: JAWS-Users-List <jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com> On Behalf Of net
bat66
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2018 3:07 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Changeing JAWS' volume

forwarded from mike bee on the main jaws list.
1. Open Keyboard Manager without any applications / programs open to make sure
you land on, Default, when you open Keyboard Manager.  Do this by pressing,
Jaws key + F2, press the letter, K, until you have Keyboard Manager
highlighted, & press enter.  If you don't have, Default, highlighted when
opening the keyboard manager press the letter, D, until you do.

2. Find the following to assign keystrokes to them:
DecreaseVoiceVolume,  None
Decrease system volume,  None
IncreaseVoiceVolume,  None
Increase system Volume,  None
*Note:   None, means that there is not a keystroke assigned to these functions
/ tasks.

3. On each of these functions / tasks press, Control + h, to open an edit field
to insert the keystroke you would like to use for this particular function /
task.  *Note:  Make sure not to press any other keys other than the keystroke
you want!
4. After entering your desired keystroke tab one time, and there's a checkbox
for assigning this keystroke to desktop keys only, usually people will uncheck
this.

5. Tab to, Okay, Press ENTER, and choose OK in the confirmation dialog which
appears.

6.  You'll be returned to the list view of scripts.  Use the same steps with
the other functions / tasks listed above.

7. Close Keyboard Manager with, Alt + F4.

Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sennt from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the end
you have to ignore everything, & click I agree.