I figured he was referring to the fact he spends so much time on his computer that his wife is a PC widow.

-----Original Message----- From: Mike B.
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2018 1:08 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Changing JAWS' volume

Hi Kevin,

I know you meant what you said jokingly, and that's why I had to correct
your mispelling of my misspelling of Widows / Widos!  LOL

Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sennt from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the
----- Original Message ----- From: Kevin Lee