Oh it does a remarkable job of backing up files and or folders for sure. I can't figure out as of yet how to configure more than a single job which at this point is first on my list for that program right now.

It is much faster than some older programs, my guess is that it manages memory better.

-----Original Message----- From: JM Casey
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2018 3:45 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] fast copy

Hi David. This is good to know.

I've been trying to figure out a powershell script to do this for me, but I'm wondering if the program you mentioned could do the following:

I have an external drive which I use to back up all my music, which I have spread across two other drives. I would like a way to examine the contents of folders in both drives, and copy anything that's new/since the last backup onto the external, placing it in the correct folders.