Jerry,

If your focus is in the recipient's edit box and you backtab (shift-tab) you'll find yourself in a combo box. The default for this combo box is To: but you can choose Cc: or Bcc: from that combo box. If you want to add additional recipient addresses, just press the enter key when you're focused on the edit box.

I hope this makes sense. Give it a try and ask again if you can't figure it out.

Jeff