From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of David Whitehead
Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2018 5:54 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Outlook

Ok;

The keystroke ctrl+shift+y=Copy a Folder So, to add contact to the contacts
folder,

1, enter on the message which contains the email address,

2, use the keystroke, ctrl+shift+y=copy A Folder, You will hear jaws say
something like, Copy item to dialog,

3, press the letter c=contacts press enter, Within a few seconds you should
see the Contact property page with all the contact information, You can
check this by using the tab key.
If your satisfied, just press alt+s=save.
You will be placed back into the message.
This does work with 2016, 2013, I would assume it would work in 2010 also.
Again, the ctrl+shift+y is a office  keystroke.