From: JAWS-Users-List <jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com> On Behalf Of
David Whitehead
Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2018 2:39 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Outlook 2016

hello a few things hear;

first regarding your sound, did you do the easiest thing first? restart
computer?
sometimes this is the easiest fix.
second, regarding the email notification, this is an issue some folks have
with outlook 2013,2016, you could create a sound rule, which would work, as
for your third question, have you checked at the bottom of the message to
see what the actual email address is?
some list post the information at the bottom of the messages.

       Statistics are like a bikini.  What they reveal is suggestive, but
what they conceal is vital.