Can you convert your email format to HTML?  In Thunderbird my emails come as HTML instead of plain text so copying is more accurate.

On 4/30/2018 1:55 PM, Brian Lee wrote:
Hello Pam,

There are a couple things you might want to try.

First, instead of using CTRL V to paste the text try pressing the
application key, use down arrow to the paste options menu item.  Use right
arrow and press enter key on the option to keep source formatting.  If that
doesn't work due to your settings in Word or Outlook, try pasting using Alt
with CTRL and V.  In the paste special dialog arrow down and choose to paste
as HTML.

I hope one of these methods work for you.

Take care.

Brian Lee
brianl...@charter.net

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Ekstrand, Pamela A. -ND
Sent: April 30, 2018 7:53 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Copying a Table from an Email to Word

Hi All,

I am trying to copy a large table from an email into a document in Word
2013.  Using JAWS 18, I am copying it with the F8 key, and then pasting it
into Word with control plus v.

My issue is that it is not keeping the table format when it is pasted into
Word.

Does anyone have any other suggestions for how I can keep it formatted as a
table?

Thanks,
Pam

James C. Pursley, Chief Investment Officer
Gaia Capital Management
www.gaiacapital.com
jim.purs...@gaiacapital.com
Underpinned by sustainably growing cash dividends from quality companies we
seek long term client account growth.