From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2018 5:16 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] What Happened to CCleaner Slim Version?

Hi Orlando,

I don't know what your definition of accessible is, but when I tried using
CCleaner versions 5.41 & 5.42 I couldn't find what had been cleaned during
the Windows cleaning, I couldn't shift + tab back to the Applications
cleaning, & getting to the Registry clening option I wasn't going to trust
since the other options wer acting quirky.  This was with Windows 7 Pro,
running J16, thru J2018 latest.  This also happened with the portable
versions of CCleaner 5.41 & 5.42.

Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sennt from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the