Hi Tom,

Yes, using access keys underline in the ribbon is also convenient. I can't
however indicate commands of that type here, because unlike the ones in
ribbons of Windows apps such as WordPad and File Explorer, access keys are
different in non-English Office versions, because Office 2007 and higher
allow some Office 2003 access keys (which were language-specific as in any
menu bar) for backwards compatibility. By the way, while the access key for
attaching a recent file in Spanish Outlook 2016 is ALT+B, A, V, the key
sequence will probably be different in the English version.
For the case of the High Importance button, even when I don't remember the
access key, I'm sure ALT+H is ALT+O in Spanish, the one for the Home tab
for compatibility with the Tools menu previously opened with ALT+H (Tools
in Spanish is Herramientas).