The BARD downloads have been so fast recently, that I never missed hearing
the percentages. I used to hear them with the first download that I did. If
I did a second or third, I would press control J, I think, and usually, I
would then hear percentages. However, all that appears to have disappeared.
I still have Windows 7 and I E 11, but now Jaws 2018. I can hear a very soft
sound when the download is complete. But today, I downloaded a book which
took a much longer time than usual, and there seemed to be no way for me to
check the progress. If someone knows what needs to be changed, please tell
me in step by step directions. Thanks.

Miriam