Got it but I was looking just to change the voice withou affecting anything else. The automatic detaction is OK but still would like to change the voice.

-----Original Message----- From: Hans Pauli Sundstein
Sent: Saturday, May 12, 2018 6:27 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] secondary language and voice

Hi Holger.

Goto the Jaws window "Insert+j" and select Language submenu, and open this
with right arrow.
Arrow down to "Voice profiles" submenu, and open this.
Arrow up to "Create new" and press enter.
Follow the instructions in the dialogbox, and when done, remember to save
the spanish profile as the default profile.
This will make it possible for you to change between the languages, by using
the Insert+ctrl+s menu.

Hans Pauli.

-----Oprindelig meddelelse----- Fra: Holger Fiallo