Marie: I was informed, about 2-3 weeks ago, that Microsoft is no longer supporting WLM, so am uncertain as to whether it is a JAWS issue or not. But keep on VFO, and see what happens.
Jerry

-----Original Message----- From: Marie
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2018 6:54 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Jaws2018,Win 10-1803 and WLM

Then I will report it also and encourage others with the issue to send
reports.
Thanks,
Marie

-----Original Message----- From: Kevin Lee
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2018 4:30 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com

Same here only I’m using the windows 10 mail app.  I reported this to vfo
but they said there was no wide spread issue so they just dropped it.

E-mail is golden!!!
Kevin Lee