I'm wondering if my email isn't working?  I've received very few messages today.  Everybody must be watching the royal wedding? Smile.

Anyway, someone was saying something about adding the word recent with a colon in order to get their own posts?  I go to my account settings, so where do I put this recent with a colon?  Is it before my name or before my email address?  Are their any spaces after the colon?

--

Maria Campbell
lucky1i...@gmail.com

--St. Francis