Hi
I bought jaws yesterday with two sma counts. Made sure my other jaws version
was deactivated using the utility. Uninstalled and deactivated codeFactory
sapi5 eloquence to avoid the themida error. Reinstalled jaws2018. Set it to
start using the all users setting both the checkbox and combo box. Made sure
jaws is checked in ease of access center in control panel in windows10 version
1803. Jaws comes on at the sign on screen. But when windows starts I have to
start it manually with the keyboard shortcut I set up. It won’t start
automatically by itself. Also when activating it, I got a cannot find
iexplore.exe error, hit ok, and it said activation is successful. Could this
have something to do with it? Do I have to reset windows10?
joshknnd1...@gmail.com

Josh

Sent from Mail for Windows 10