How about Ctrl+Shift+F?

Dave

From: <jyandt.mar...@comcast.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2018 08:53
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Find Function in MS Word 13

Morning all.

I have a curious problem regarding MS Word 2013. For some strange reason, I
cannot seem to get the Control F (find) function to work. I can go through
the ribbons and get to the function that way, but it will not work either.
Has anyone ever come across this problem as well, and if so, what was the
remedy? Using JAWS 2018 and Windows 10 on a Dell laptop. Thanks in advance.

Jerry