From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Miriam Vieni
Sent: Friday, June 01, 2018 3:51 PM
To: jaws users list
Subject: [JAWS-Users] organizing my favorites

Can someone please, once again, explain how to organize my favorites in I E
11 so that they are in alphabetic order in one column? Also, when I want to
add a new website and am on the website and after I press control D,
precisely what do I do to add the website? There's a button for new folder.
What does that mean?

Miriam