Marie, thanks, I just set that option. I just located your message in my junk folder

-----Original Message----- From: Marie
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2018 10:11 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Another interesting junk message how do you check for updates

I don't know if this will work for everyone but I used to have the same
problem. I went into options and told WLM not to put any messages into the
junk folder. Then when I saw something that was truly junk, I marked it for
the junk folder. This has worked well for me.
Marie

-----Original Message----- From: Gerald Levy