I've seen that before on mine as well if I remember correctly, I'll have to
try it again.  How do we fix that?

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Lenny McHugh
Sent: Wednesday, June 6, 2018 7:21 AM
To: JFW List <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Subject: [JAWS-Users] can't assign hot key to jaws 2018

I installed the updates for jaws on my win 10 laptop. I want to assign the
control alt j key for the shortcut.
On the desktop I highlight jaws 2018
then enter j for the short cut key when I enter on ok i receive the message
that access denied I need administrator permission

---

Please visit my web page

It's motivational, inspirational with a touch of humor

http://www.LennyMcHugh.com

International Brotherhood of Magicians member #43990 For answers to
frequently asked questions about this list visit: