From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Leonard Morris
Sent: Thursday, June 7, 2018 7:50 PM
To: Jaws Users
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Invisible screen

I have a maybe dumb question? How should I make my laptop screen completely
dark? I need to type a private letter because I don't want a sighted  person
looking at the screen. Thanks.

"Every country has an idenity, history, customs,  and culture. It's a unique
landscape in determining how its people live, work and play.

---
https://www.avg.com