not yet, that will be the last resort

-----Original Message----- From: andy t
Sent: Saturday, June 09, 2018 12:50 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] calling from windows trashed computer

       Hello lenny, have you tried system restore? If push comes to shove
you can always re install windows.

-----Original Message----- From: Lenny McHugh
Sent: Saturday, June 09, 2018 11:59 AM
To: JFW List

A friend had his computer trashed by the calling from windows scam. He was
not thinking when they directed him to the event viewer to show him
problems. They installed some trash software that he must pay them to
remove. He quickly turned off his computer while screaming at them. Is there
any removal tool that I can use to clean his machine?

---

Please visit my web page

http://www.LennyMcHugh.com

Jesus dyed for us, why can't we live for him?