Hi.

My Think Pad t480s follows the first list, my Yoga 2 pro follows the second. So I think the think pads may use the first list and the idea pads which the Yoga 2 pro is one of, follow the second list, possibly?

Cheers:
Aaron Spears, A.K.A. valiant8086. General Partner - Valiant Galaxy Associates "We
make Very Good Audiogames for the blind community - http://valiantGalaxy.com";

<Sent with Thunderbird 52.1.0 portable>