Hi all. I realize this is somewhat off topic to Jaws.
Until Sprint stopped its Google Voice integration, I had all text messages forwarded to my Gmail account and could reply to them as I would any other email. For those of you who use carrier domain addresses to email texts, how do you retrieve texted responses via email? Do you email text messages and then retrieve replies on your phones?

Orlando Enrique Fiol
Ph.D. Candidate in Music Theory
University of Pennsylvania
Professional Pianist/Keyboardist, Percussionist, Arranger, Performer and Pedagogue