if you do an email text, it should come back to your email

-----Original Message----- From: Kimsan
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2018 10:31 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] texting from computer

Hmmm, weird.
I'm on Verizon, my children have Verizon, when I text from the computer, it
comes back on the phone, the replies that is.

I texted my buddy who has cricket wireless, he responded and it landed in my
inbox. I'm all befuddled.

If you are a wrestling fan, I invite you to visit my wrestling site for
blogs and podcasts by navigating to: http://www.therasslincafe.com/
Also, you may like our page on facebook at
https://www.facebook.com/TheRasslinCafe/ or join us on twitter
@TheRasslinCafe