At least I think it has been corrected. Not had a problem in 2 days.
The fix: I selected a different option for the junk filter. Saved the
setting and turned off the computer. When I turned it back on I selected the
correct filter where messages from my blocked sender list should be marked
as junk. Again saved the settings and restarted the computer. It now looks
like it is working.

---

Please visit my web page

http://www.LennyMcHugh.com