Hi.

On my Think Pad t480s, and I believe that all of the modern think pads are similar so this may be useful to you, home to the right of 12, end is to the right of home, insert is to the right of end, and then delete is in the top right next to insert.

page up and page down are located to the left and right of the up arrow respectively. note also that you can get home and end with fn and left or right arrow, which given their relational position to the page up and page down makes good sense. fn up and down arrow don't give you page up or page down though, which, as page up and page down are already pretty close to there, doesn't really pose an issue.

To be honest, it's a really odd layout, I prefer the vertical six pack going down the right end of the keyboard at least on systems with no num pad.

Also, if you have a print screen button between right alt and right control, you can remap that to the context menu. You may be able to do it with the lenovo settings app in control panel or just use sharp keys, it's a free download and you can get a portable copy of sharp keys, no need to install it or anything.

lastly, if your fn and control keys are backwards, e.g. fn is in bottom left and control is to the right of that, and you would prefer to swap it around to be more consistent with other windows laptops, you can do that in lenovo vantage under hardware settings and input. You can also do that in lenovo settings in control panel.

Hope this helps.

Cheers:
Aaron Spears, A.K.A. valiant8086. General Partner - Valiant Galaxy Associates "We
make Very Good Audiogames for the blind community - http://valiantGalaxy.com";

<Sent with Thunderbird 52.1.0 portable>