From: "Steve" <pipeguy...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2018 4:56 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] I E 11

I disagree slightly with this procedure.

First, it is better to reset IE using the control panel, and not from IE
itself.
Secondly, make sure you don't have other IE-dependent programs like certain
email programs open before you start the reset.

I would modify Step 1 to be:
Open Control panel.
In Windows 7 and Vista, just type control panel into the search box and
arrow down until you hear that announced and hit Enter to open it.  Then
find Internet Options and hit Enter.

In Windows 10, the easiest way to find control panel is the use the
Windows-X key combination.  Control panel and open Internet Options from
there.

Steve